Thursday, August 25, 2011

Living Strong!

"He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength."


-Isaiah 40:29


God will not only raise you up but He will give you power to pull yourself up.


When you grow faint, and we all do in this race, remember God and His strength. 
God never faints or grows weary; God never sleeps. He's eyes are on you so whatever you're going through and whatever is causing you weariness or to grow faint, remember the power of God that lives down on the inside of you.


Rise up; take up your bed and walk.


He will renew your strength..





 The Lord is my shepherd;

 I have all that I need.
 He lets me rest in green meadows;
      he leads me beside peaceful streams.
 He renews my strength.
 He guides me along right paths,
      bringing honor to his name.
 Even when I walk
      through the darkest valley,
 I will not be afraid,
      for you are close beside me.
 Your rod and your staff
      protect and comfort me.
 You prepare a feast for me
      in the presence of my enemies.
 You honor me by anointing my head with oil.
 My cup overflows with blessings.
 Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
      all the days of my life,
   and I will live in the house of the Lord
      forever. 


               - Psalm 23



No comments:

Post a Comment